Hell is Other Demons - Review


Hell is Other Demons

I can say that Hell is Other Demons is one of the most entertaining forms of arcade pixel games.
With its truly fast-paced gameplay structure and challenging maps, we gamers are met with a really nice arcade battle game.

In Hell is Other Demons, we can play the levels on the map and finish the story, or if we wish, we can test ourselves in endless mode and see how long we can survive. Of course, both are really challenging games.


In the game, which has several different characters and weapons, our goal is to defeat the enemies and kill the end boss. Although it seems like a story-driven game, it's actually more of a level-based game, and the level bosses can really be quite challenging.

With its retro style and truly labor-intensive graphics, this is a game that's even more fun to watch than to play.
I can easily say that it won our hearts with the sound quality and songs included in the game.

I can say the action of the battle and the rhythms of the songs increase very consistently and harmoniously.
I recommend you play this game with headphones for the best sound quality. Whenever I get bored, I play the endless mode and have a really good time.

My score for this game: 🎮🎮
You can buy Hell is Other Demons via Steam/Nintendo EShop

Hell is Other Demons - Purchase Links

Hell is Other Demons - Nintendo EShop
Hell is Other Demons - Steam



Hell is Other Demons - Images