Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - Review


Jumanji Vahşi Orman Poster

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

As someone who loves playing games, I also enjoy movies and other media related to games. After rewatching the Tron movie from the beginning, I was searching for another movie to watch and came across Jumanji, which piqued my interest with its story, so I watched it.

At school, students who receive detention are punished by being asked to clean up a very messy room. While tidying up this cluttered room, they find a very old game console, set it up, and decide to play the game on the console.
Of course, when they start the game and choose their characters, they find themselves inside the game.
As with every game, the characters each have unique abilities, and to get out of the game, they need to complete it.

Our players, who take on the appearance of the in-game characters instead of their real-life bodies, must find the diamond in the game and give it to a person called NPC (non-player character) in the game.

This green diamond is a very valuable stone that ensures the survival of the Jumanji universe, and they have to retrieve it from a group who stole the stone.
A very entertaining film to watch with family. The combination of science fiction and gaming is also very appealing to me.

I don't want to explain further what happens in the movie and will end the article here and present you the movie's trailer.