Perfume: The Story of a Murderer - Review
Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
Hello friends, in this post I will talk to you about a movie I recently watched called "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer."
Normally, I don't like movies that contain a lot of murder or have a psychological style, but except for a few moments, I really enjoyed every minute of Perfume while watching it, and I can say the film drew me in.
By the way, the original name of the movie is "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer" and it is a 2006 film.
Now, how did I decide to watch this movie, and why did I watch it?
I can say I discovered the film while browsing Instagram, they had posted a scene from the movie, and there the main character was talking with the character who taught him how to make perfume, and this conversation drew my attention.
As for the movie, our character is born and on the day our character is born, his mother is executed. Afterwards, the child starts to stay at an orphanage and when he turns 13, the orphanage sells him as a slave, but since he was born, our character perceives scents much better than other people and has such a talent. As the movie progresses, he proves himself to a perfumer and starts to stay with him.
As the film progresses he goes to another city to make better perfumes... In the city he goes to, he wants to create his finest perfume and become a beloved person, and he uses humans as essences for this perfume he is going to make.
The story of the film actually begins towards the end; he starts killing people and making perfume essence from them, and at the end of the film, instead of the punishment we expect him to receive, the movie ends with our character being seen as a godlike or angelic figure because of the perfume he made.
Note: I can also say that this is not a movie to be watched with family or young children.

Yorum Gönder