Planet Alpha - Review


Planet Alpha

Planet Alpha, as a 2.5-dimensional game, truly offers players a unique visual quality, and sometimes you just end up staring at the scenery, a scene in the game.
I can say that, visually, it is a game that truly satisfies the player.
Since we've talked a bit about the visual side of the game, let's move on to the core parts of the game and review it.

I bought the Planet Alpha game from the Nintendo E-Store while it was on sale, and I guess I only got to play it a week later.
When I bought the game, I paid about a dollar for it, and to be honest, I only bought it so the funds would go to this rather than being cut as a usage fee from my prepaid card with no expectations, but when I played, I really enjoyed it and played for about 3 hours or so.

Although the visuals of the game are very beautiful, I don't think the game does full justice to these visuals. For a game with these graphics to be played just by moving completely right or completely left, in other words, the mechanics unfortunately make the game a bit worse.


Although the character may seem bad at first, as our character gains abilities like night and day control later on, we come to the conclusion that our character is a little stronger. But the fact that this day-night control can only be used in certain places dampens our morale a little.

I can say it's a puzzle game. Because in the parts where the character controls day and night, you have to get the timing just right to get through the level.
Some parts of the game were quite challenging for me, actually, because the game didn't exactly tell me what I was supposed to do, and trying to find out was difficult. And for a part where you have to jump over a few rocks, since the direction to go would constantly change and I kept going in the exact opposite direction, I didn't exactly enjoy getting through that section in 5 or 6 tries.

Although the game is nice, I can't say the management of the game is very good. Unfortunately, making everything look high-quality doesn't solve everything. The player should also be considered a bit and gameplay-wise it needs to be improved.

My score for the game: 🎮🎮🎮


Purchase Links for the Game


Game Trailer