Sinem Güngör feat. Saian - All Dead Kings - Lyrics
Sinem Güngör feat. Saian - All Dead Kings - Lyrics
in my pockets are forbidden songs, withdrawn from circulation
behind me, there's nothing but my parka
I used to save every night, getting up at five
all the songs I wrote are tempted by the colors of the moon
the lands of my vitality could not crack
you couldn't chill from the mercy of your skin, you couldn't make a move
you couldn't escape and sleep, as if your place is tight
[don't prod the pomegranate inside me, I'm wearing a white shirt]
you were red
you are both a child and well-behaved
going is your home
and maybe in your canteen there is salty water
as for me, why do I carry the pain of so many gypsies in my chest
it doesn't mean anything to me, so your conscience can turn into a rose
[] inside Birhan Keskin

Yorum Gönder