Sniper Elite 3 - Review

Sniper

Sniper Elite 3

     I'm here with a sniper game that won't satisfy you much in terms of story, but that doesn't mean the game is bad. It's quite enjoyable in terms of gameplay. In general, you need to play stealthily, otherwise if you grab your machine guns and jump in, you can die quickly. Unfortunately, our character is not very durable. You will also struggle with camera angles, but still, I can say it's a game that's worth it.

     With your sniper rifle, you can make shots that hit you emotionally, and with a successful shot, the X-Ray camera activates so you can see where you shot your enemy and what you shattered (My advice is try not to aim for between the legs.). You can blow up cars or anything similar that's flammable or explosive with your sniper bullets.

Sniper

     I have to leave everything aside and say I'm really impressed with the level design, it's obvious that it's made with care. I can't say the same for the AI, but that's easy to fix—try playing the game on higher difficulty.

     I had more fun in multiplayer and co-op, but this varies from player to player. Still, don't just play it solo and leave, play against others or with a friend and experience that side of the game too.

My score for the game: 🎮🎮

Elite


About the Game

Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows
Genre: Tactical Shooter Game, Stealth Game
Publishers: Rebellion, 505 Games
Developer: Rebellion
Release Date: June 27, 2014
Game Price: 49 TL
Series: Sniper Elite

Minimum System Requirements

  • Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8/8.1
  • Processor: CPU with SSE3 Dual-Core (Intel Pentium D 3 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200) or better
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics Card: Microsoft DirectX 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB memory (Nvidia GeForce 8800 Series / ATI Radeon HD 3870) or better
  • DirectX: 11
  • Storage: 18 GB
  • Sound Card: Microsoft DirectX 10.0 compatible sound card or better

Features

  • Single Player
  • Multiplayer
  • Co-op
  • Steam Achievements
  • Gamepad Support
  • Steam Trading Cards
  • Steam Cloud
  • Steam Leaderboards

Trailer