Solution to Google Search Date/Time Not in ISO 8601 Format Issue


Solution to Google Search Date/Time Not in ISO 8601 Format Issue

Hello friends, today I will talk about an error occurring on Blogger sites and its solution. Recently, I saw that my blog was giving an error on Google Search Console and started investigating the reason.
In the new version of Google Console, in the URL Inspection section in the content, in the Comment Snippets part, the error "Date/Time not in ISO 8601 Format" was being displayed. I researched this issue a bit and found the solution.


On Blogger, your time settings need to be like 2020.01.23; that is, the error appears because of this. If the date settings show a date like January 23, 2020, when you change it to a date format like 2020.01.23, the problem is immediately resolved.

To change Blogger date settings, go to Settings > Language and formatting page and if you do the settings as below, the problem will be gone.